Xtreme HD IPTV is an amazing IPTV service provider with 20000+ live TV channels in different categories. It also offers movies and TV shows on-demand in full HD. You can find the premium channels and PPV events that aren’t provided by the service provider. This IPTV has 2000 servers in 198 countries, including Europe, England, North America, Asia, and more. With the subscription, it provides M3U URL that is used to stream your favorite live TV channel on different devices.
Table of Contents
Key Features of Xtreme HD IPTV
|Supports Electronic Program Guide
|Full HD, HD & SD Channels
|Simultaneous Streams Based on Subscription
|Safe and Secure Streaming
Why Choose Xtreme HD IPTV?
IPTV service providers are used to stream massive collections of live TV channels from all over the world, unlike normal cable TV providers. You can also access on-demand content in various categories at an affordable price. IPTV users can access their favorite live TV channel and on-demand content wherever they wish with a stable internet connection. Another advantage of getting an IPTV service provider is simultaneous streams with multiple connections.
Are IPTV Services Safe?
We couldn’t conclude that all the IPTV service providers are legal and safe to use. It is because there are chances for the IPTV service providers to deliver content that will cause legal issues. So it is good to use a VPN to stay away from ISP blocking and throttling. We suggest you use the best VPN for IPTV, like ExpressVPN and NordVPN, while streaming such services on your device. These VPNs will mask your IP address and make sure you are safe online and hide your activities.
Subscription Plans of Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV offers five different subscription plans. If you wish to test the service, you can get a test trial subscription that costs $3 for 36 hours.
How to Subscribe to Xtreme HD IPTV
1. On your Smartphone or PC, open a web browser.
2. Visit the Xtreme HD IPTV official website.
3. Scroll down and review the subscription plans provided on the web page.
4. Choose the plan of your wish and tap the Get It Now button.
5. Enter the required details in the provided field and tap Continue.
6. If you have a Promo code enter it and tap Checkout.
7. On the next screen, provide your details and billing address.
8. Check the details you entered and tap the Complete Order button.
9. Wait till you receive the payment successful message.
10. Finally, the login details will be sent to the registered email address.
Supported Devices of Xtreme HD IPTV
The Xtreme HD IPTV is compatible with the following streaming devices.
How to Stream Xtreme HD IPTV on Android
Since the TiviMate IPTV player supports an M3U playlist, you can use it to stream Xtreme HD IPTV on Android devices.
1. First, locate the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter TiviMate IPTV Player in the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the search results. Click here to get the app.
4. Click the Install button to get the app.
5. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app.
6. Tap the Add Playlist button at the center of the screen.
7. Next, hit the M3U Playlist option and provide the M3U URL of Xtreme HD IPTV.
8. Once the playlist is added, begin watching the content of your wish on your Android device.
How to Access Xtreme HD IPTV on Firestick
You can sideload the Lazy IPTV player to stream Xtreme HD IPTV on your Firestick device.
1. Locate the Firestick home screen by pressing the home button on your remote control.
2. Select Find and tap Search.
3. Select Downloader in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. From the search results, select the Downloader app.
5. Click Download to get the app.
6. Once the app is installed, launch it on your Firestick.
7. Go to Settings and select the My Fire TV tile.
8. Choose the Developer Options and click Install Unknows Apps.
9. Turn on Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
10. Locate the Downloader app and tap Home on the left pane.
11. In the URL field, enter the download link of the Lazy IPTV Player APK.
12. Tap the Go button to download the APK file.
13. Hit the Install button to get the app.
14. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
15. Navigate to the Playlists section and click the + icon.
16. Provide the playlist URL of this service provider.
17. Choose your favorite content and watch it on your Firestick.
How to Stream Xtreme HD IPTV on Windows PC
Here are the steps to stream Xtreme HD IPTV on your Windows PC.
1. Turn on your PC and open the VLC Media Player.
2. Select the Media tab available at the top of the screen.
3. Now, click on the Open Network Stream option from the menu.
4. Click the Network tab and enter the M3U URL of Xtreme HD IPTV.
5. You shall choose the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Enjoy streaming the content of your wish on your PC.
How to Watch Xtreme HD IPTV on Smart TV
You can get Xtreme HD IPTV on your Smart TV using the Perfect Player IPTV.
1. Go to Settings on your Smart TV.
2. Select Device Preferences and click Security & restrictions.
3. Tap on the toggle to enable unknown sources.
4. Next, open a web browser on your PC and download the Perfect Player APK.
5. Once the APK file is downloaded, copy it into a USB drive.
6. Now, plug the USB drive into the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Go to the File Manager section and locate the APK file.
8. Tap the Install button to get the app.
9. After installing the app, launch it on your device.
10. Search and begin streaming your favorite live TV channel.
How to Stream Xtreme HD IPTV on MAG Box
You can use the below-mentioned steps to watch Xtreme HD on your MAG Box.
1. On your MAG device, go to Settings.
2. Select the System settings option on the next screen.
3. Choose Servers and click the Portals option.
4. Enter the Portal name and the M3U URL in the given fields.
5. Tap the Save button and wait for a few seconds.
6. Enjoy streaming your favorite on-demand shows on your MAG Box.
How to Stream Xtreme HD IPTV on Enigma 2
You can use the steps here to watch Xtreme HD TV on your Enigma 2 device.
1. Power on your Enigma 2 device.
2. Next, navigate to Settings and select the Setup option.
3. Choose System Network Devices and tap Setup Adapter.
4. Click Settings and note the IP address.
5. Now, install the Putty software from the official website.
6. Once the software is installed, enter the IP address in the given field.
7. Choose the Telenet option and click Open.
8. Set the Default login as root.
9. Next, enter the M3U URL of the Xtreme HD IPTV.
10. Select Reboot and press the Enter option.
11. After restarting the device, you can continue streaming your favorite IPTV content on Enigma.
How to Stream Xtreme HD IPTV on Kodi
Do follow the steps here to watch Xtremer HD IPTV on Kodi.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. Select TV on the left pane and click the Enter add-on browser option.
3. Next, click the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on option.
4. Choose Configure and click General.
5. Tap the Location drop-down and choose Remote Path (Internet Address).
6. Click the Ok button and choose the M3U Play List URL.
7. Enter the M3U URL of Xtreme HD IPTV and tap Ok.
8. Tap the Enable button at the bottom of the screen.
9. Wait till the playlist loads.
10. Begin streaming your favorite shows on Kodi.
Xtreme HD offers 20000+ live TV channels and on-demand content. Here are the popular channels provided by this service provider.
Xtreme IPTV supports its customers through the online contact form and clears customer queries. Users can use the email address and phone number available on the official website to contact the desk team of this IPTV service provider. But it doesn’t offer live chat support to give instant solutions for the users.
Xtreme HD IPTV offers a huge collection of live TV channels at a reasonable price. It is the best option to stream live channels from all over the world from where you are. Moreover, you can stream your favorite shows in high quality. But it doesn’t offer a free trial for the users to test its service. If Xtreme HD isn’t what you want, you shall try the other best IPTV service providers like DMTN IPTV, Strong IPTV, and Bunny Streams as alternatives to this IPTV service provider.