If you want an IPTV player to access multiple playlists, let us introduce the fascinating media player IPTV Prince. It lets users stream live TV channels and on-demand videos from different IPTV service providers. Further, it helps users to access their favorite shows in high quality. But IPTV Prince doesn’t provide any own media content. So, users cannot expect a playlist from this player. This IPTV player is available on Google Play Store. Hence Android users can install the app directly on their devices.
Table of Contents
Key Features of IPTV Prince
|Have an attractive and modern UI
|Completely free to use
|Provides buffer-free watching experience
|Supports high-quality streaming
|Supports multiple playlists
|Provides a buffer-free watching experience
Why Choose IPTV Prince?
IPTV Player is a must-have tool to stream playlists. In this case, IPTV Prince is one of the best IPTV player apps for streamers. This application is specially made for Android devices. Anybody can use this player as it comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface. Aren’t these factors enough to choose this IPTV player?
Is Prince IPTV Safe to Use?
IPTV Prince doesn’t host any content on its own and works as a medium to access entertainment content. So it is entirely safe to use. The problem is with the IPTV playlist you integrate with this player. As it may contain some content that creates legal issues for the streamers. Relying on a VPN helps you resolve these issues by hiding your IP address. So, we suggest you use ExpressVPN or NordVPN while accessing any IPTV with this player on your streaming device.
Pricing of IPTV Prince
As mentioned earlier, it is a free IPTV player. So, you can install and access this app on your streaming device at no cost.
Compatible Devices of IPTV Prince
This IPTV player is compatible with the streaming devices provided here.
How to Install IPTV Prince on Android Device
Since the IPTV Prince app is available on the Play Store, you can directly install this app on your Android device.
1. Launch the Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Search for the IPTV Prince app.
3. Select the app and click the Install button on Play Store to download it.
4. Tap Open to launch the app on your device after installation.
5. Add the playlist of your service provider and watch the IPTV content on your device.
How to Get IPTV Prince on Firestick
IPTV Prince app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, so you have to sideload it with the help of the Downloader app.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote control to locate the home screen.
2. Click the Search icon and type Downloader.
3. Select the app and hit Download.
4. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click Settings.
5. Tap My Fire TV and choose Developer Options.
6. Click the Install Unknown Apps option and turn on Downloader.
7. Now, locate and launch the Downloader app from the home screen. Enter the IPTV Prince APK link in the URL box.
8. Click on the Go button to download the APK file.
9. Tap the Install button to get the app.
10. Launch the app on your device and add the playlist after installation.
How to Install IPTV Prince on Windows & Mac
The BlueStacks emulator can install this IPTV player on your Windows and Mac PCs. Here’s how to install and access it.
1. Turn on your PC and launch your preferred web browser.
2. Download the BlueStacks emulator from its official website and install it on your device.
3. Launch BlueStacks and sign in using your Google account credentials.
4. Launch the Play Store app within BlueStacks and search for the IPTV Prince app.
5. After locating, hit the Install button to get the app.
6. Launch the app on your device after installation and access your desired shows using it.
How to Download IPTV Prince on Smart TV
Android Smart TV users can directly install the app on their devices from the Play Store.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Play Store application on your TV and click the Search bar.
3. Type IPTV Prince using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app and tap the Install button.
5. Hit Open to launch the app on your device after installation.
6. Integrate the playlist and stream the content of your wish on your Smart TV.
Since it is a free player, we couldn’t expect an effective customer assistance from the developers’ team. Still, you can contact the developer through the email address given on the Play Store. Hope you get a response from the developer for your issues or queries as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can try the common troubleshooting methods when the IPTV app is not working.
Alternatives to IPTV Prince
Here are the alternative IPTV players for the IPTV Prince app, which perform equally well and carry all the necessary features.
Sky Media Player
Sky Media Player is one of the best alternatives to IPTV Prince as it supports M3U files and Xtream Codes API. But it’s not a free player. Users need to activate this player by making a one-time payment of $10. This IPTV player also offers a 7-day free trial for the users. Further, Sky Media Player can be installed directly on Android and iOS devices from the Play Store & App Store.
UHD IPTV Player
UHD IPTV Player is used to access multiple playlist files and has two versions, Lite & Pro. It supports Electronic Program Guide to let the users track the upcoming shows. It is also compatible with external players and provides the best streaming experience for the users. UHD IPTV Player can be installed on Android devices from the Play Store.
IPTV Blink Player
IPTV Blink Player has a simple and easy-to-navigate interface. It lets users add playlists with Xtream Codes API format. This IPTV player supports multiple languages and dynamic language switching. The Picture in Picture mode helps users to watch two channels on the same screen. IPTV Blink Player is compatible with Android and iOS devices and is available on reputed app stores.
IPTV Prince is a fantastic platform to stream your service provider’s live TV channels and other entertainment content. It also helps users to users to catch up on their favorite shows in high quality. As this app doesn’t contain any content, make sure you have a playlist to stream before installing the app on your devices. Unfortunately, IPTV Prince is not available for iOS devices. Hence, they can use the alternatives mentioned above to watch IPTV content.