Alien Streams IPTV is a cost-effective IPTV service provider with 8,000 live TV channels from different countries. Its library includes all the major news and international channels. This IPTV has stable servers in different locations to provide a buffer-free streaming experience for the users. Alien Streams IPTV provides a stand-alone APK for Android devices. You can also use the portal URL offered by this service provider to access this IPTV on MAG devices.
Table of Contents
Key Features of Alien Streams IPTV
|Supports high-quality streaming
|Offers a 3-day free trial
|Instant login credentials delivery
|Provides an Electronic Progam Guide (EPG)
|Have stable servers with 99.95% uptime
Why Opt for Alien Streams IPTV?
This IPTV service is the best option to access live TV channels of different categories, including news, sports, kids, music, and more. Users can access this IPTV on various streaming devices with a strong internet connection. Also, it can be streamed all over the world without any geo-restrictions.
Is Alien Streams IPTV Safe to Use?
We couldn’t determine that Alien Streams IPTV is safe to use as many unofficial IPTV services are available. There are chances for these providers to deliver content without a proper license, creating legal issues for the users. So, using a VPN with your device to mask your IP address is good; It also never lets third parties track your online activity. Therefore, we recommend robust VPNs such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN for better online security.
Pricing of Alien Streams IPTV
Alien Streams IPTV offers four types of subscription plans for users. They are:
Subscription Process of Alien Streams IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Alien Streams IPTV using your desired web browser.
2. Review the pricing plans given on the web page.
3. Pick a plan and hit the Order Now button below it.
4. Confirm the plan and hit the Order Now button again on the next screen.
5. Hit the Continue button.
6. On the next screen, tap Checkout.
7. Provide your Billing details and hit the Complete Order button to finish the Alien Streams payment process.
8. Upon successful payment, you will receive the login details of this service through email.
Compatible Devices of Alien Streams IPTV
Alien Streams IPTV is compatible with the streaming devices provided here.
How to Install Alien Streams IPTV on Android Device
To stream this IPTV on your Android device, you need to install its APK file on your Android device.
1. Go to Settings on your Android Smartphone.
2. Tap the Security option and enable Unknown sources.
3. Open a web browser and download the Alien Streams IPTV APK from a legitimate website.
4. Open the downloaded file and hit the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch the app on your device after installation.
6. Sign in to the app with your Alien Streams login details and stream your favorites on your Android Smartphone.
How to Get Alien Streams IPTV on Firestick
You need to sideload the Alien Streams TV app using the Downloader app, as it is the best side-loading app for Firestick.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and click the Search icon.
2. Type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
3. Pick the app and hit Download.
4. Get back to the Firestick Settings screen and click My Fire TV.
5. Select Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader to access third-party apps.
6. Now, open the Downloader app and provide the Alien Streams IPTV APK download link.
7. Tap Go to download the APK file.
8. Launch the APK file and click the Install button to get the app.
9. Open the IPTV app and sign in to it using your IPTV account credentials.
10. Now, you are ready to access Alien Streams TV app on Firestick.
How to Download Alien Streams IPTV on Windows & Mac
You can use the BlueStacks emulator to install the Alien Streams TV app on your Windows and Mac PC. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Alien Streams APK from a reliable website.
2. Next, visit the official website of BlueStacks and install the emulator.
3. Launch it and sign in with your Google account.
4. Hit the Install apk icon and locate the APK file.
5. Click the Install button to get the app on your device.
6. Launch the app and sign in to stream your desired shows on your PC.
How to Install Alien Streams IPTV on Smart TV
To install the Alien Streams TV app on your Android Smart TV, follow the steps here.
1. Turn on your Android Smart TV and go to its Settings.
2. Select Device Preferences and click Security & restrictions.
3. Tap the Unknown sources option and enable it.
4. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the Alien Streams TV APK from an official website.
5. Copy the APK file to a USB drive and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
6. Navigate to File Manager and open the APK file.
7. Tap the Install button to get the app.
8. Launch the app on your device after installation.
9. Sign in using your IPTV credentials within the app.
10. Now, you can stream the content of your wish on your Smart TV.
How to Stream Alien Streams IPTV on MAG
You can follow the steps here to access this IPTV service on your MAG box. As a pre-requisite, connect your MAG to an internet connection and TV screen.
1. Set up MAG and head to Settings.
2. Click System settings and tap Servers.
3. Next, select the Portals option.
4. Provide the Portal name and the Portal URL of the IPTV in the respective fields.
5. Then, hit the Save button and restart your device.
6. Now, watch your desired IPTV content on your MAG device.
This service contains live TV channels of different categories. Here are the popular channels of this service provider.
You can contact Alien Streams customer service through support tickets from 7 AM to 10 PM. This facility can be used to clear your queries instantly. It doesn’t offer any other support for the users.
Alien Streams TV provides the best streaming experience for users at a reasonable price. It lets users catch up on their favorite sports using popular sports networks. Unlike many IPTV services, it offers a 3-day free trial for the users. But this IPTV doesn’t contain any video-on-demand content. So, if you are looking for better alternatives, you can try IPTVKind, Sparrow IPTV, and Dino IPTV.