Fire IPTV is a magnificent IPTV service provider with the best TV channel collection and on-demand titles for streaming anytime. It helps you escape the expensive cable or satellite bills to access the best TV channel lineup. The service will impress you since the service is free from any buffering and freezing. They ensure you get 100% satisfaction with their service. So, if you get a subscription, you can access the IPTV on all devices using external players with M3U support.
Table of Contents
Key Features of Fire IPTV
|Offers SD, HD, FHD, and 4K channels
|Provide EPG for all channels
|Fast zapping within 0.5 seconds
|Supports replay for 3 days
|Provides 24/7 customer assistance
|Ensures buffer-free streaming
Why Opt for Fire IPTV?
Fire IPTV has an extensive collection of movies & TV shows in the VOD library. This IPTV service supports an Electronic Program Guide with details of shows on different channels. With a stable internet connection, users can experience reliable IPTV streaming. Further, it updates content regularly to let the users access more entertainment content.
Is Fire IPTV Safe to Use?
It is highly difficult to determine whether IPTV is legal or not. If you are accessing TV channels and on-demand titles from unregistered IPTV services like Fire IPTV, you must ensure that your streaming is secured with a VPN. This is necessary because when you are accessing an IPTV service, you can be a victim of malicious online activities. Hence, we suggest you use ExpressVPN or NordVPN while accessing Fire IPTV.
Pricing of Fire IPTV
This IPTV offers two types of subscription plans for the users to choose from, as listed in the table here.
Sign Up Process of Fire IPTV
1. Initially, open any web browser on your device and go to the Fire IPTV official website.
2. Scroll down and review the subscription plans.
3. Select the Order Now button near the subscription plan you want.
4. Further, Place your order and provide the necessary payment source details.
5. Complete the payment process by following the instructions in the upcoming pages.
6. The service providers will provide the necessary IPTV login details to your registered email address after payment completion.
Compatible Devices of Fire IPTV
The IPTV can be streamed on its compatible devices mentioned below.
How to Stream Fire IPTV on Android
Fire IPTV can be accessed on Android devices by following the upcoming methodology.
1. Launch the Android Settings menu on your Smartphone or Tablet.
2. Tap the Security option.
3. Click on the Unknown sources option in the menu and turn on its toggle.
4. Now, open any web browser on your Android device.
5. Search for the Fire IPTV APK file on the browser.
6. Download the APK file from a trusted source.
7. Install the APK file from the Downloads section of your Android device.
8. Select Open to open the IPTV app.
9. Follow the instructions to sign in to the app and play the TV channels from the service.
How to Stream Fire IPTV on iPhone
VLC media player can be used to access Fire IPTV on your iOS devices like iPhone and iPad. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open the VLC media player on your iPhone. If you don’t have the player already, install it from the App Store.
2. After installation, launch the player on your device.
3. Click the Media tab and select Open Network Stream.
4. Next, provide the M3U URL of Fire IPTV in the Network URL field.
5. Tap the Play button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Select and stream your desired shows on your iOS device.
How to Stream Fire IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
You can use the Perfect Player IPTV app to access Fire IPTV on your Windows and Mac PC.
1. Launch any web browser on your PC and download the Perfect Player APK from a reliable website.
2. Next, visit the official website of BlueStacks.
3. Download BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC and then install it.
4. Open BlueStacks on your computer and sign in using your Google Account.
5. Next, click the Install apk icon.
6. Locate the Perfect Player IPTV APK file from your PC’s local storage.
7. Further, select the file and click Install to get the IPTV app on your device.
8. Enter the Fire TV account details within the IPTV player and access your desired TV channels.
How to Stream Fire IPTV on Firestick
To stream Fire IPTV on your Firestick device, you can use the Eva IpTv player app. Since this app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Turn on the Firestick device and press the Home button on the Firestick remote to go to the home screen.
2. Select the Search icon.
3. Search for the Downloader app and locate it in the Amazon App Store.
4. Click on the Download button to install the Downloader app.
5. Return to the Firestick home screen and open the Settings menu by selecting its icon.
6. Next, select the My Fire TV tile on the Settings menu.
7. Click on Developer Options and then select Install unknown apps.
8. Also, turn on the Downloader app.
9. Get back to the home screen and launch the Downloader app.
10. On the app prompt, click on the Allow option.
11. Provide the Eva IpTv APK URL in the URL box and then select the Go button.
12. Wait for the download process to complete, and then install the IPTV Player APK file on your device.
13. Further, open the IPTV player and enter the Fire IPTV playlist link.
14. Start playing TV channels and on-demand titles on your Firestick after loading.
How to Stream Fire IPTV on Smart TV
Android Smart TV users can use the Neutro IPTV Player app to stream Fire IPTV.
1. Go to the Smart TV Settings menu and select the Device Preferences option.
2. Choose the Security & restrictions option and enable the Unknown sources option.
3. Now, open any web browser on your computer, and download the Neutro IPTV Player APK file.
4. Make sure the download is complete and copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive connected to your computer.
5. Disconnect the USB drive from your computer when you find that the file is copied.
6. Then, connect the same USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Launch the File Manager folder on your Smart TV and install the Neutro IPTV player.
8. Open the player app and access your channel playlist by signing in.
9. Finally, you can play movies and TV channels on your TV.
How to Stream Fire IPTV on Samsung & LG Smart TVs
You can use the OttPlayer app to watch Fire IPTV on your LG and Samsung Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Samsung Smart TV or LG Smart TV.
2. You need to open the respective App Store on your device (Smart Hub on Samsung TV/Content Store on LG TV).
3. Search for OttPlayer in the Search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick up the app from the search results and click the Install button.
5. The app will start downloading on your device.
6. Open the app when the download completes on your device.
7. Further, sign in to the app with your Fire IPTV account.
8. In the end, access the channel playlist and stream it on your device.
How to Stream Fire IPTV on Kodi
To stream Fire IPTV on Kodi, you can follow the steps given here.
1. Open the Kodi app on your device.
2. Click TV and tap the Enter browser add-on button.
3. Next, select the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
4. Hit the Configure button and select General.
5. Now, pick Location and set it as Remote Path (Internet address) using the drop-down menu.
6. Paste the M3U URL of Fire IPTV in the given field and hit OK.
7. Click on the Enable button.
8. Navigate to the Channels section to access the TV channels from your device.
How to Stream Fire IPTV on MAG
To stream Fire IPTV on your MAG device, follow the upcoming instructions.
1. Connect the MAG device to the TV and open its Settings menu.
2. Click on the System settings icon in the menu.
3. Further, click on the Servers option and then select Portals.
5. In the respective field, enter your Portal Name.
6. Also, provide the Fire IPTV M3U URL in the Portal 1 URL field. Then, click on the Save option.
7. Next, reboot the MAG box and access the TV channel playlist.
How to Access Fire IPTV Enigma2
Enigma2 device users can use the PuTTY software to access Fire IPTV.
1. Go to the Settings option on your Enigma2 device.
2. Choose Setup → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings options in sequential order.
3. Note the IP address that is displayed.
4. Download the Putty software from its official website and install it on your PC.
5. After launching it., provide the noted IP address in the respective field and pick Telnet as the Connection type.
6. Tap the OK button to continue the process.
7. Enter Root in the login area and hit the Enter button.
8. Paste the M3U Playlist and click Reboot.
9. Now, restart your Enigma2 device.
10. Select and watch desired TV shows on your device.
This IPTV will never disappoint you when it comes to the channel lineup available in the app. Here are some of the popular channels of this service provider.
You can contact Fire IPTV Customer Support in more than just one way. You can find the email address and number for their Whatsapp chat support. Moreover, the official website of the IPTV service provider has a Contact Us section where you can fill out a form with details, including name, email address, and message. Further, you will get a reply from the IPTV service’s support through an email at the provided email address.
Fire IPTV is an excellent option to stream live TV channels worldwide at a reasonable price. You can have access to a humongous library with 60,000 channels and 4,000 VOD movies & series with its subscription. It has a 3-day TV catchup feature to access the previous day’s streams of different live channels. This IPTV also offers a free trial to test the service before subscribing. However, you can check out Reactive IPTV, Ocean IPTV, and Ezee Streams if you want more IPTV options.