Casper TV IPTV is a reliable IPTV player that supports the M3U format. With this player, users can access live TV channels and videos on-demand of different IPTV service providers in high quality. It just works as a medium to stream IPTV and doesn’t provide any content or playlist. Casper TV IPTV is specially made for Android devices. But it is not available on the Google Play Store, so you need to use its stand-alone APK file to install the app on Android-powered devices.
Table of Contents
Key Features of Casper TV IPTV
|Supports Electronic Program Guide (EPG)||Has a user-friendly interface|
|Has Favorites Manager||Supports Dynamic Language Switching|
|Supports Parental controls||Offers effective customer support|
Why Choose Casper TV IPTV?
The IPTV player has a simple and easy-to-use app interface so that anybody can use the player easily. It lets users access IPTV content in multiple languages. Further, the parental controls of this player help users to block some categories that are unnecessary for their children.
Is Casper TV IPTV Safe to Use?
Yes. The IPTV player is completely safe to use as it doesn’t host any media content. There are many unregistered IPTV services available in the market which will cause legal issues for the users by providing copyrighted content. When you stream those services with this player, you need to use a VPN with your device to hide your identity from third parties. Therefore, we suggest you use the VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
Pricing of Casper TV IPTV
This is a paid IPTV player, but the subscription price varies based on region. Its pricing plans are not mentioned on the official website, so you must contact the developer through WhatsApp to get more details about the pricing.
Subscription Process of Casper TV IPTV
1. Open your preferred web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Visit the official website of Casper TV IPTV.
3. Find the WhatsApp number on the web page.
4. Chat with the developer to get the subscription.
5. Once you pay for its plan, an activation code will be sent to you through email or WhatsApp, using which you can access the IPTV player.
Compatible Devices of Casper TV IPTV
You can install Casper TV IPTV on its compatible devices mentioned below.
How to Install Casper TV IPTV on Android Devices
Since the Casper TV IPTV app is unavailable on the Google Play Store, you need to use its APK file to install the app.
1. Unlock your Android Smartphone and navigate to Settings.
2. Select the Security option and tap Unknown sources.
3. Enable Unknown sources by swiping the toggle.
4. Open a web browser and download the Casper TV IPTV APK from a reliable website.
5. Open the APK file after downloading it.
6. Hit the Install button to get the app.
7. After installation, launch the app on your Android device.
8. After logging in, add the M3U playlist and access its content on your device.
How to Get Casper TV IPTV on Firestick
This IPTV player doesn’t have native support for Firestick, so you have to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. On your Firestick remote control, press the Home button.
2. Tap the Search icon and enter Downloader.
3. Search & select the app and then hit Download.
4. Next, go to the Firestick Settings screen and click the My Fire TV tile.
5. Tap Developer Options and click the Install unknown apps option.
6. Turn on Downloader to access third-party apps on Firestick.
7. Open Downloader and provide the Casper TV APK link in the given field.
8. Click on Go to download the APK file.
9. Open it and tap the Install button.
10. Once the app is installed, open it and add any IPTV playlist link.
11. Then, select and watch TV channels on your Firestick device.
How to Install Casper TV IPTV on Smart TV
You can use the USB drive and a PC to install Casper TV IPTV on your Smart TV, as you cannot install this app directly on your device.
1. Go to Settings on your Smart TV.
2. Tap the Device Preferences option and click Security & restrictions.
3. Enable Unknown sources to install the Casper TV IPTV on your Smart TV.
4. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Casper TV APK from a reliable website.
5. Next, copy it to a USB drive.
6. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your TV.
7. Go to File Manager and copy the APK file to your TV.
8. Open and select Install to get the app on your TV.
9. Launch the app and integrate the IPTV playlist after signing in to it.
10. Now, select and stream desired content within the entered playlist on your Smart TV.
How to Get Casper TV IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can use the BlueStacks emulator to install the IPTV player on your Windows and Mac PC.
1. Turn on your Windows or Mac PC and ensure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
2. Open a web browser and download the Casper TV APK file from a reliable source.
3. Go to the BlueStacks official website and download the Android emulator.
4. Install and launch the emulator on your device. Then, sign in using your Google account details.
5. Then, click the Install apk icon and locate the downloaded APK file.
6. Hit the Install button to get the app.
7. After installation, launch the IPTV player app and add the M3U link of your IPTV service to stream your desired shows on your PC.
The IPTV player supports their customer through WhatsApp chat. So you can find the WhatsApp number on the official website. Chat with the representative to clear your queries or get guidance to solve any occurring issues.
Alternatives to Casper TV IPTV
You can use the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to Casper TV IPTV to avail of modish features and stylish interface.
Smart IPTV is one of the best alternatives to Casper TV, which supports M3U playlists. It is also a paid IPTV player, so you have to make a one-time payment of 5.49 EUR to activate it. The player lets users stream content in SD, HD, and UHD quality. It also supports EPG for TV channels. Further, Smart IPTV offers a video recording feature to allow users to record live TV shows and stream them later.
OttPlayer is used to stream playlists with the M3U format and supports 4K & HDR screen resolution. It provides an ad-free streaming experience for the users though it’s a free player. Further, it lets users access multiple playlists at the same time. Also, it is available on the reputed app stores of Android and iOS devices.
Wesopro IPTV is a prominent IPTV player that supports both M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. It has a modern layout and UI design. Its master search feature helps users to find their favorites easily. This IPTV player also supports some premium features like EPG and catchup. Also, Wesopro IPTV can be installed on Android devices directly from the Play Store.
Casper TV IPTV provides the best streaming experience for users and lets them stream their desired content in the utmost possible quality. It is the best option for those who are looking for premium IPTV players. It doesn’t have support for iOS devices which is considered one of the main drawbacks of this player. However, it is 100% safe to use.