If you are looking for the best Indian IPTV service provider, Tashan IPTV will be the best choice to opt for. The provider offers IPTV content in a set-top box that consists of about 15,000 live TV channels in 14 Indian regional languages including Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Tamil, Malayalam, Telegu, Marathi, Nepali, and more. This IPTV service offers nearly 100,000 movies in 4K and HD quality. The provider is accessible in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and other countries. Unlike most IPTV providers, you can stream the Tashan IPTV content only using its own set-top box.
Table of Contents
Key Features of Tashan IPTV
|Provides crystal clear picture quality
|Can pause live TV
|Offers the largest Bollywood library
|Provides 24/7 effective customer assistance
|Rewind live TV for up to 7 days
|Offers 1-year hardware warranty
Why Opt for Tashan IPTV?
This IPTV has one of the largest Bollywood film libraries in the world. It offers live TV channels of different categories like Kids, Movies, Entertainment, Music, Sports, Religion, and a lot more. Further, it offers 5 year IPTV subscription warranty for the users. You can even extend its 1-year hardware warranty anytime.
Is Tashan IPTV Legal?
It is difficult for us to say whether Tashan IPTV is legal or not as it may hold some copy-righted content. Also, it is common to doubt all the IPTV service providers as there are many unregistered IPTV services available in the market. So, it is good to use a VPN with your device to hide your online activities from third parties. Therefore, we suggest you use the VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN while streaming any IPTV service provider on your streaming device.
Subscription Price of Tashan IPTV
It is a subscription-based IPTV service with four different plans. The IPTV service offers plans based on the yearly billing cycle.
Subscription Process of Tashan IPTV
1. From any of your devices, visit Tashan IPTV’s official website.
2. Scroll down to the Best Prices In The Market section, choose the Plan you want, and click on Buy Now.
3. Go to the Buy Now page, and choose your Plan from the drop-down box in the Select Plan field.
4. Provide your Billing and Shipping details on the next screen.
5. Check the details and tap the Pay Now button.
6. You will receive the login details if the payment is successful.
Types of Set-Top Boxes
Here are the set-top boxes of this IPTV service provider.
How to Setup Tashan IPTV Set-Top Box on Your TV
1. Open the IPTV box and ensure you have the below-mentioned things.
- IPTV Set-Top-Box
- Power Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- STB Remote
2. Connect one end of the HDMI cable on the IPTV Set-Top Box and the other end to the HDMI port on your TV.
3. Now, connect one end of the power adapter to a wall outlet and the other end to your IPTV Set-Top-Box.
3. Turn On the power for both your TV and IPTV Set-Top Box.
4. Login with your IPTV account details.
5. Use the remote to navigate the channels and enjoy streaming your favorite channel.
How to Fix Tashan IPTV Not Working Issue
There may be any number of reasons why your IPTV is not working. So to solve these issues, you can use the methods below:
- Check whether you have connected the IPTV Set-Top box properly
- Check your internet connection
- Restart your TV
- Check whether the IPTV server is working properly
This IPTV offers 24/7 customer service. If there are any problems with the IPTV, you can contact customer service to solve the problems. You can contact them using features like WhatsApp & Live Chat, Contact Form, Call customer service or Request a Call Back. The exact details to contact them are available on the official website.
Tashan IPTV is one of the best IPTV providers for people in the US and Canada who likes to watch Indian TV channels and on-demand content. This IPTV is available as an IPTV Set-Top box, which is quite inconvenient as you can’t access it anywhere and anytime. Apart from this minor issue, all other features are quite good. You can also check out the popular IPTV service providers such as Guru IPTV, Tribe IPTV, Redline IPTV, and Platinum IPTV.