Private IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider with more than 51,000 live TV channels and 19,000 videos on-demand content. You can stream the biggest sports and PPV events in high quality uninterruptedly. As a new subscriber, you can try the 3-day free trial to test the service before getting a subscription. This service offers a TV catch-up to watch your favorite shows anytime if you have missed streaming. Further, it lets users add their favorite shows in a group for easy access. Once you purchase the subscription, you will receive an M3U file that can be used to access the IPTV content on any external player.
Table of Contents
Key Features of Private IPTV
|Offers channels in 4K, HD, and SD channels||Uses Anti-Freeze technology|
|Provides simultaneous streams||Have servers with 99.99% uptime|
|VPN-friendly service||Provides 24/7 customer support|
Why Choose Private IPTV?
Private IPTV offers a huge library of content to users. This IPTV can be streamed on multiple devices simultaneously based on subscriptions. The Electronic Program Guide offered by this service provider lets users track their favorite shows with detailed information. Further, users can access this IPTV worldwide without any geo-restrictions.
Is Private IPTV Safe to Use?
Since there are many IPTV services available in the market, it is hard to find the legality of the service provider including Private IPTV. But the unregistered IPTV services may hold some content without a proper license. Accessing content from these providers will cause legal issues for the users. Hence, we recommend you use VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to stream any IPTV on your device.
Subscription Plans of Private IPTV
Private IPTV offers multiple subscription plans based on the device connections and billing cycle.
|Subscription Plans||No of Connections||Pricing|
Subscription Process of Private IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Visit the official website of Private IPTV.
3. Go through the subscription plans of this service provider.
4. Select the plan of your wish and hit the Get This Plan button.
5. Provide your Billing details and complete the payment process.
6. If the payment is successful, login details will be sent to the registered email address.
Compatible Devices of Private IPTV
Private IPTV can be streamed on the compatible devices mentioned below.
How to Stream Private IPTV on Android Devices
You can use the TiviMate IPTV Player app to stream Private IPTV on your Android devices.
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
2. Enter TiviMate IPTV Player in the search bar.
3. Choose the app and click on the Install button on the Play Store.
4. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
5. After installation, launch the app on your device.
6. Hit the Add Playlist button.
7. Provide the M3U URL and follow the on-screen instructions to add the playlist.
8. Now, pick the content of your wish and watch it on your Android device.
How to Access Private IPTV on iOS Devices
To stream Private IPTV on your iOS device, you can use the Aboxa IPTV Player app.
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Use the on-screen keyboard to type Aboxa IPTV.
3. Select the app and tap the Get button on the App Store.
4. After installing the app, click on Open to launch the app.
5. Add the Private IPTV playlist and start streaming your favorites on your iOS device.
How to Get Private IPTV on Firestick
If you have Firestick, you can use the IPTV Blink Player to access this IPTV service. Since the app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote control to locate the home screen.
2. On the home screen, click the Search icon.
3. Type Downloader in the search bar.
4. Choose the app and hit the Download button.
5. Hover over to the Firestick Settings screen and tap the My Fire TV tile.
6. Click the Developer Options and choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Turn on Downloader to install the unknown apps on Firestick.
8. Open the Downloader app and hit the Home tab.
9. Enter the download link of the IPTV Blink Player APK in the URL field.
10. Tap the Go button to download the APK file.
11. Open the APK file and click on the Install button to get the app.
12. After installation launch the app and add the M3U URL of Private TV.
13. Once the playlist is loaded, access your desired content on your Firestick.
How to Watch Private IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can use the VLC Media Player to stream Private IPTV on your Windows and Mac PC.
1. Turn on your PC and open the VLC Media Player.
2. Hit the Media tab in the upper right corner.
3. From the menu that appears on the screen, click Open Network Stream.
4. Tap Network and provide the M3U URL of Private TV.
5. Click on the Play button and wait while the playlist is loading.
6. After adding the playlist, select and watch your favorites on Windows and Mac PC.
How to Stream Private IPTV on Smart TV
You can use the OttPlayer app to get the IPTV content on Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and make sure it is connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
2. Navigate to the Apps section and open the Google Play Store.
3. Type OttPlayer in the search bar.
4. Select the app and click on the Install button.
5. After installation, launch the app on your Smart TV.
6. Sign in using your IPTV player account details.
7. Next, add the playlist that you received from the Private IPTV.
8. Once done, look for live TV channels and watch them on your Smart TV.
How to Get Private IPTV on MAG Device
Here are the steps to be followed to stream Private IPTV on your MAG device.
1. Navigate to Settings on your MAG device.
2. Next, click System Settings.
3. Select Portals and tap the Servers option on the next screen.
4. Provide the Portal Name and the Portal URL in the given fields.
5. Click on the Save button and wait till the playlist loads.
6. Restart your MAG device and stream Private TV on your device.
How to Access Private IPTV on Formuler
To access Private TV on a Formuler device, you can use the MyTVOnline app.
1. Launch the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler device.
2. Note the MAC address that you find on the screen.
3. Next, tap the Add Portal tile.
4. Type the Portal Name and the Portal URL in the given fields.
5. Once entered, tap the Connect button.
6. Now, you are ready to access Private TV on the Formuler device.
How to Stream Private IPTV on Enigma2
Follow the steps here to watch the live TV channels on the Enigma2 device.
1. Head to Settings on your Enigma2 device.
2. Select Set-up → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings.
3. Note the IP address on the Settings screen.
4. Next, open a web browser on your PC and visit the official website of PuTTY software.
5. Install the PuTTY software and launch it on your PC.
6. Enter the IP address in the given field.
7. Choose the Connection type as Telnet and tap the Open button.
8. Enter Root in the login area of PuTTY’s black screen.
9. Tap the Enter button.
10. Provide the M3U playlist of Private TV and hit Reboot.
11. Restart your device and watch the IPTV content on your Enigma2 device.
How to Stream Private IPTV on Kodi
You can use the PVR IPTV Simple Client to stream M3U playlists on Kodi.
1. Open the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. On the left pane, tap the TV option.
3. Next, click the Enter add-on browser button.
4. Scroll down and tap the PVR IPTV Simple Client option.
5. Click Configure and select Remote Path (Internet address) from the Location drop-down menu.
6. Provide the M3U URL and hit the OK button.
7. Go to Channels and watch your favorites on Kodi.
Private TV delivers thousands of live TV channels in various categories. Here are some of the popular channels of this IPTV.
Private IPTV offers 24/7 customer support for users through an online contact form and email. Hence, users can visit the official website to contact and post their queries. You will be responded as soon as possible depending on the issue type. Private IPTV doesn’t offer live chat support for users like other IPTV providers.
Private IPTV is one of the most reliable IPTV service providers out there. It offers the best streaming experience for users at an affordable price. Also, it offers more live TV channels worldwide. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have a dedicated application which is considered a minor drawback of this IPTV service. If you are looking for other alternatives to Private IPTV, you can try the King IPTV, IPTV Trends, and Kemo IPTV.
No, there is no APK file for Private IPTV.
If Private IPTV is not working, you need to check the internet connection and restart your router if the internet speed is weak. Ensure you have an active subscription plan. Also, change the media player to check if it works with other external players.