Flix IPTV is an IPTV media player which requires a subscription to stream an IPTV provider’s content. This IPTV player supports IPTV playlists in the formats like M3U and M3U8. Using Flix IPTV, streaming any IPTV content, such as live TV and VOD content, such as movies, series & TV shows, is possible. It has a dynamic inbuilt media player, and it is open to allying with any extrinsic media players like VLC, MX Player, etc. Due to its easy-to-use interface, streaming is never a big deal.
Table of Contents
Key Features of Flix IPTV
|Supports all video resolutions up to 4K
|Offers an Electronic Player Guide (EPG)
|Has parental control
|Able to support external media players
|Allows switching language and enable subtitles
|Available in legit application stores
Why Opt for Flix IPTV?
Flix IPTV can support multiple formats of playlists and can stream any IPTV in the utmost quality. It is available on app stores of certain major streaming devices, which showcases its safe nature. It is built with a lot of stylish features that can make your streaming as simple and enjoyable as possible. Though being a paid IPTV player, its cost is also reasonable, and these factors make this IPTV player salient.
Is Flix IPTV Legal?
Flix IPTV player is completely safe to use and legal. But it is difficult to determine whether the IPTV you are streaming using Flix IPTV is legal or not due to its complex nature. If the IPTV is illegal, you may face legal issues. VPN can easily solve this matter. Connecting to sturdy VPNs like NordVPN & ExpressVPN helps you protect data privacy and removes geo-blocks so that you can stream IPTV from anywhere in the world.
Pricing of Flix IPTV
- Flix IPTV requires only a one-time payment of $7.99.
- It offers you a free trial period of 7 days to learn more about the IPTV player and decide whether to subscribe or not.
How to Sign Up for Flix IPTV Player
To activate this IPTV player and stream any desired IPTV using it,
1. Open any device’s web browser and visit the official website of Flix IPTV.
2. Click on the Activation option on the top home page.
3. Enter the MAC Address of your device on the loaded page and select Check.
4. In the upcoming pages, follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
5. You’ll receive all the necessary credentials for the IPTV player through email when the payment process is over.
Supported Devices of Flix IPTV
How to Download Flix IPTV on Android Devices
The Flix IPTV is unavailable on the Google Play Store. So you have to install the IPTV player using its APK file. To do so,
1. Open your Android mobile/tablet and navigate to Settings.
2. Scroll down and select the Security option.
3. Then locate the Unknown Sources option and turn on its toggle key so that you can install third-party apps.
4. Now launch a web browser on the same device and search for Flix IPTV APK.
5. Choose a trusted website and download the Flix IPTV player’s APK file from there on your device.
6. After downloading, click on the APK file and select the Install option.
7. Once the installation is over, click Open and launch the IPTV app.
How to Install Flix IPTV on Firestick
To install the IPTV player on your Firestick device, you have to install the Downloader app. Here’s how to sideload apps using Downloader.
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select the Search icon on the Home page.
2. Type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and search for the app.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the search results and select Download.
4. The app will be installed on your device now.
5. Go back to the home screen and select Settings > My Fire TV.
6. Choose Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Now select the Downloader app and turn it on.
8. Then open the Downloader app and enter the Flix IPTV APK URL downloaded from the official website on the URL box.
9. Select Go, and the app will be downloaded.
10. Finally, click Install and install the Flix IPTV player on Firestick.
How to Get Flix IPTV on Android TV
You need to sideload this IPTV Player APK and install the app on your Android Smart TV.
1. Take a PC and open its web browser.
2. Search for Flix IPTV APK and download the player’s APK file from a bankable website.
3. Now connect a USB drive to your PC and copy the IPTV to it.
4. Then disconnect the USB and connect it to the USB port of your Smart TV.
5. Now turn on your Smart TV and open the Settings option.
6. Click on Device Preferences and choose Security & restrictions.
7. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Now, move the IPTV APK file to your TV and select it.
9. Click Install to install the IPTV player on your TV.
10. Once the installation is over, click Open and enter the IPTV player app.
How to Install Flix IPTV on Samsung and LG Smart TV
This IPTV player is available on the App Store of both TVs. So it is easy to install it on your respective TV by following the below method.
1. Turn on your Samsung / LG Smart TV and connect to the internet.
2. The next step is,
- On your Samsung TV, launch the Samsung Smart Hub app.
- On your LG TV, open the LG Content Store.
3. Search for Flix IPTV and locate the app from the search results.
4. Select Install and install the app on your respective Smart TV.
5. After installation, open the IPTV player app.
How to Download Flix IPTV on Apple Devices
The IPTV player has its official application on App Store. So it can be accessed on all Apple devices like Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. The downloading procedure involves the following steps.
1. Turn on your Apple device with a stable internet connection.
2. Navigate to the App Store application and launch it.
3. Then select the Search bar, type Flix IPTV, and search for it.
4. Choose the app from the suggestions and select the Get option to install it.
5. When the download gets over, an Open button will appear. Select it and enter the IPTV player.
How to Get Flix IPTV on Windows PC
It is possible to install the IPTV player on your Windows computer using an Android emulator when there is no web version support. So visit BlueStacks‘ website and download it by choosing the right file. At the same time, download Flix IPTV APK from a trustworthy website on another tab. Then,
1. Install and launch the BlueStacks Android emulator app on your PC.
2. On the home page, select the Install apk icon.
3. Now select the downloaded IPTV player APK from your PC’s local storage and click Open.
4. By doing so, the app installation will begin.
5. When the installation gets over, the app will be added to BlueStacks.
6. Open the IPTV player to proceed to the streaming process.
How to Activate Flix IPTV and Stream IPTV Provider
After installing the IPTV player on your respective device using its respective methodology, you can proceed to IPTV streaming after activating the player. The following steps will guide you on how to do it.
1. Launch the Flix IPTV player on your streaming device and log in with its credentials.
2. Within the app, select the Settings menu.
3. Choose the User Account option and note down the MAC address displayed.
4. Then open a web browser and go to the official website of Flix IPTV player.
5. Enter the noted MAC address and M3U URL of your IPTV in the respective fields.
6. Finally, click Send and wait until the loading gets over.
7. Now restart the Flix IPTV app on your device.
8. The IPTV content will be loaded on your device. Select anything of your choice and enjoy streaming it.
If you have any queries about IPTV, you can contact the customer support team through email. The email address is available on their official website and the App Store description. Once you send the message, you will receive a reply within 2-3 working days.
Alternatives of Flix IPTV
There are lots of other IPTV players using which you can avail of features that are lacking on this IPTV player. They are given below.
Duplex IPTV is a completely free IPTV player. It has a user-friendly interface and supports IPTV playlists in the M3U URL format. It supports Electronic Program Guide (EPG) and saves recently used playlists automatically. The player is packed with lots of impressive features and also allows customizing playlists on your own.
IPTV Blink Player
If you need the best IPTV player after subscribing to an IPTV provider, then you should have a look at IPTV Blink Player once. It supports playlists in Xtream Codes API format. It acts as an IPTV player as well as a media player to play content on your device. The player comes with lots of modish features like dynamic language switching, multiple language support, and a lot more.
GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV is a big fish among all the IPTV players in the market. It is built with a simple user interface, a powerful media player, and a lot of catchy features. Apart from supporting playlists, it even allows you can to create playlists and add any channels to your favorite list.
Flix IPTV is an excellent IPTV player for streaming any type of content in any picture quality of your favorite IPTV without complications. It is cross-platform supported and works super fast, so you don’t have to worry about any loading or streaming issues. Moreover, it just demands a one-time payment with which you can log in and access the player on any device in its supported devices list. As it is also safe to use, there is no valid reason to be reluctant to go for this IPTV.
Yes, the IPTV supports Chromecast and can stream any input content on the connected TV.
Flix IPTV will fail to work properly sometimes, and there are various reasons for it. If you follow proper troubleshooting, it will solve the Flix IPTV not working issue for sure.
The Flix IPTV Player is free to download, and you have to activate the app for $7.99. The activation payment is for a lifetime.