eDoctor IPTV is one of the efficient IPTV providers that are completely free to access on your devices. It has over 1,000 premium live TV channels available for streaming. If you think that your cable or satellite subscription is expensive, you need to get this IPTV on your device. Note that users can get access to eDoctor IPTV only on Android-powered devices, as it offers its service through a stand-alone APK file.
Table of Contents
Key Features of eDoctor IPTV
|Supports high-quality streaming||Offers broadcast of famous radio stations|
|It is a VPN-friendly service||It allows you to pause live TV channels|
|Completely free of cost||Supports playing media with external players|
Why Choose eDoctor IPTV?
eDoctor IPTV is the best option to stream live TV channels from the USA, Greece, Cyprus, and other countries. It offers entertainment content in different categories like kids, news, music, sports, movies, documentaries, and more. Moreover, this IPTV is easy to set up and stream on Android devices.
How Safe is eDoctor IPTV?
Recently illegal IPTV services have been taken down because of improper copyrights owned by them. The same might be applicable to eDoctor IPTV, considering the fact that it is a free service. You need to make sure that you have a VPN enabled at all times when you access an IPTV service. Hence, we suggest you use ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your device to have safe IPTV streaming.
Pricing of eDoctor IPTV
As mentioned multiple times already, eDoctor IPTV is a free IPTV service provider. So, you don’t have to subscribe or sign up to access this IPTV service on your streaming device.
Supported Devices of eDoctor IPTV
The IPTV app can be installed on its compatible devices mentioned below.
How to Install eDoctor IPTV on Android Devices
You can use the eDoctor IPTV APK file to install the app on your Android Smartphone. You can do that by following the steps given here.
1. Launch any web browser you have on your Android device.
2. Next, search for the eDoctor IPTV APK file.
3. Go to any reliable website source and download the APK file.
4. Then, open the Android device’s Settings menu.
5. Tap the Security option under Settings.
6. Click on the toggle switch of the Unknown sources option.
7. With that, install the IPTV APK file on your device.
8. Next, open the app and stream your favorites on your Smartphone.
How to Get eDoctor IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
On Windows and Mac PCs, you can use the BlueStacks emulator to install the IPTV app.
1. Turn on your PC and open a web browser.
2. Download the eDoctor APK from a reliable website.
3. Then, visit the official website of BlueStacks and install the Android emulator.
4. Launch the emulator and sign in using your Google account details.
5. Next, tap the Install apk icon.
6. Locate the downloaded APK file on your PC and tap the Install button.
7. After installation, launch the app and watch your desired shows on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Download eDoctor IPTV on Firestick
Downloader is a well-known sideloading app for Firestick. Hence, you can use it to install the eDoctor app on your Firestick by following the upcoming methodology.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and click on the Search icon.
2. Search for the Downloader app with the virtual on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the app list.
4. Further, click on the Download button to install the app.
4. Before opening the app, return to the Firestick home screen and open the Settings option.
5. Click on the My Fire TV tile and select Developer Options.
6. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option on the menu, followed by turning on the Downloader app.
7. Now open the Downloader app, and click on the Allow option.
8. Enter the eDoctor APK file URL in the Downloader URL box and click on Go.
9. When you have the APK file, tap the Install button.
10. After opening the app, you can access the content of your wish on Firestick.
How to Watch eDoctor IPTV on Smart TV
You can follow the steps here to install the eDoctor IPTV app using a USB drive and a PC.
1. From the Smart TV Settings menu, select the Device Preferences option.
2. Click on the Security & restrictions option and choose Unknown sources to enable it.
3. Now, turn on your computer and open a web browser.
4. Further, search for the eDoctor IPTV APK file and also download it from a trusted source.
5. Once done, connect a USB drive to your computer and copy the APK file on it.
6. After removing the USB drive from your computer, connect it to your Smart TV’s USB port.
7. Next, open the File Manager folder on your Smart TV.
8. Using the File Manager, locate the APK file on the USB drive.
9. Further, install the APK file on your TV and then open the IPTV app.
10. Now, you are ready to access IPTV content on your Android Smart TV.
With the app, users can access over 1,000 TV channels, which we mentioned earlier. These channels include your favorite TV channels from the US and the UK. Here are some of the popular channels of this service provider.
Since eDoctor IPTV is a free service, we couldn’t expect effective customer assistance from the team. So, you can try the common troubleshooting methods when the app is not working on your streaming device to fix the issue.
eDoctor IPTV is the best option to access live TV channels for free. It allows you to catch up on your favorite sports events in high quality. But, you might feel that the service has only a limited amount TV channels compared to other services. So, if you want premium IPTV options to access more entertainment content, then you can try Dozenz IPTV, Evolution IPTV, and Thunder TV IPTV.