TiviMate IPTV, which was known as the only IPTV player, has also transformed into a premium IPTV service provider recently. It gives access to more than 4,000 live TV channels, 6,000+ movies, and 900+ series. It has a separate Favorite list where you stream your favorite channels. TiviMate IPTV can be installed on Android devices directly from the Google Play Store. To access TiviMate IPTV’s service on its other compatible devices, you can use external players that are compatible with an M3U file.
Table of Contents
Key Features of TiviMate IPTV
|Supports Electronic Program Guide (EPG)||Offers PPV & international channels|
|Offers three simultaneous streams||Ensures high-quality streaming|
|Supports TV catch-up feature||Provides effective customer assistance|
Why Choose TiviMate IPTV?
TiviMate IPTV has a user interface that is specially designed for big screens. This IPTV supports multiple playlists and has a scheduled TV guide update. You can also catch up on TV shows and movies that you missed. With this service, users can access Netflix shows, YouTube, and more entertainment content. You can also catch up on TV shows and movies that you missed. Further, it supports multiple payment options like Cash App, MasterCard, VISA, Apple Pay, Google Pay, American Express, Zelle, and Chime to make the process easy.
Is TiviMate IPTV Safe to Use?
It is uncertain to determine whether IPTV is legal or not, including TiviMate IPTV. But it is common to doubt the IPTV services as they may provide copy-righted content for the users. Hence, you need to use a VPN with your streaming device to hide your IP address and location, thereby making you anonymous. It also protects your data and privacy by settings up a private network connection. Therefore, we suggest you use the VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to stream any IPTV on your device.
Pricing of TiviMate IPTV
TiviMate IPTV offers three different subscription plans for users.
Subscription Process of TiviMate IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Visit the official website of TiviMate IPTV.
3. Click the Plans & Prices tab at the top of the web page.
4. Select the subscription plan and click on the Get button.
5. Enter the Payment details on the next screen and tap the Subscribe button.
6. Login details will be sent to the registered email address within 12 hours after successful payment.
Compatible Devices of TiviMate IPTV
You can access TiviMate IPTV on its compatible devices mentioned here.
Methods to Install & Use TiviMate IPTV Player as an IPTV Player
You can install TiviMate IPTV as an IPTV player on Android-based devices. Following the guidance in the upcoming headings for installing it on your respective device and accessing IPTV playlists with it.
How to Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Android Devices
TiviMate IPTV Player is available on the Google Play Store so that you can install the app directly on your Android device.
1. Unlock your Android Smartphone and open the Play Store.
2. Search for TiviMate IPTV Player and choose the app from the suggestion.
3. Click on Install to get the app from the Play Store.
4. Wait till the app is installed on your device.
5. Open the IPTV app on your Android devices after installation.
How to Get TiviMate IPTV Player on Firestick
Since the TiviMate IPTV Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and click the Search icon.
2. Enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the Downloader app and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select the Settings icon and click on My Fire TV.
6. Choose the Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and turn it on.
8. Launch Downloader and enter the TiviMate IPTV Player APK URL.
9. Click on Go to download the APK file.
10. Open it and select Install to get the app on your Firestick device.
How to Download TiviMate IPTV Player on Smart TV
You can install the TiviMate IPTV Player app directly from the Play Store on your Android Smart TV. Also, you can follow the same steps to install this app on Nvidia Shield after connecting it to a Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Go to the Apps section and launch the Google Play Store.
3. Enter TiviMate IPTV Player in the Search bar.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your Smart TV.
How to Install TiviMate IPTV Player on Windows and Mac PC
To install the TiviMate IPTV Player app on your Windows or Mac PC, you can use the BlueStacks emulator.
1. Turn on your PC and open the web browser.
2. Type BlueStacks on the search bar and enter BlueStacks’ official website.
3. Select Download to download the Android emulator according to the version of your PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks Installer file and select Install to get the emulator.
5. Now, launch the BlueStacks app and sign in to it using your Google account.
6. On the home screen, enter the Play Store app and search for TiviMate IPTV Player.
7. Select Install to install the app on BlueStacks.
8. After installation, launch the TiviMate IPTV app on your PC.
How to Use TiviMate IPTV Player to Stream IPTV
After installing the TiviMate IPTV player on your Android-based device, you can integrate any IPTV playlist and watch content by following the upcoming steps.
1. Open the TiviMate IPTV Player app on your Android device.
2. Click the Add playlist button on the home screen.
3. Next, click the Enter URL option.
4. Provide the M3U URL and hit the Next button.
5. Tap the Next button again after updating the URL.
6. Click the Next option when you see the Playlist is processed message.
7. Tap the Enter URL button to upload the TV guide URL.
8. Enter the EPG URL and click the Next button.
9. When the process is over, tap the Done button.
10. Navigate to the home screen and stream your desired shows IPTV content on your Android device.
Methods to Use TiviMate IPTV as an IPTV Provider
Apart from Android-based devices, the IPTV player can be accessed as a provider on other compatible devices using its playlist. You can go through the upcoming headings to do so.
How to Watch TiviMate IPTV on iOS Devices
The TiviMate IPTV Player app is unavailable on the App Store, so you can use the Smarters Player Lite app to stream this service’s content on iOS devices like iPhones and iPad.
1. Unlock your iPhone and launch the App Store.
2. Select the Search icon and type Smarters Player Lite.
3. Pick the app and tap Get to install the app from the App Store.
4. After installation, launch the app on your device.
5. Tap Add your Playlist (via XC API) on the home screen.
6. Enter the TiviMate IPTV playlist details and tap the Add User button.
7. After adding the playlist and stream your desired channels on your iPhone.
How to Access TiviMate IPTV on Apple TV
You can use the iPlayTV app to stream TiviMate IPTV on your Apple TV.
1. Turn on your Apple TV and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the App Store and search for the iPlayTV app.
3. Select the app and hit the Get button.
4. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
5. Click the Add Playlist tile on the home screen.
6. Tap the Xtream Server button and provide the details.
7. Enter the Username, Password, and Playlist URL in the given fields.
8. Once done, tap the Save Channels and VOD Upload option.
9. After loading the playlist, click the Done button to complete the process.
10. Now, you can select and stream IPTV content on your Apple TV.
If you have any queries about IPTV, you can contact the customer support team to solve the problem. It offers customer support through WhatsApp chat from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM MDT. You can find the WhatsApp number on its official website and also use the email address to post your queries. Additionally, you can follow its Facebook & Instagram pages to get updates about the service.
Alternatives to TiviMate IPTV
If you are looking for alternatives to TiviMate IPTV, you can use the IPTV services mentioned here.
Plex IPTV is one of the best alternatives TiviMate IPTV offers 300+ channels worldwide. With Plex, you can also organize, stream, and share entertainment content. It lets users pause and resume live TV channels. Further, you can use the picture-in-picture mode to stream multiple channels on the same screen. The Plex pass subscription costs $4.99 per month.
Emby IPTV is used to access live TV channels and offline media files. Its DVR feature helps users record media content. It has some inbuilt plugins that are used to access Podcasts & Music. Users can use parental control to block unwanted categories. The Emby IPTV app is officially available on the reputed app stores for easy installation.
247 IPTV Player
247 IPTV Player is a premium IPTV player that is used to access playlists with M3U playlists and Xtream Codes API. It supports Electronic Program Guide and Dynamic Language Switching. It lets users stream IPTV content in SD and HD quality. Further, 247 IPTV Player also supports external players like MX Player, Exo Player, and VLC Media Player.
TiviMate IPTV Player is the best option for accessing different IPTV services on various devices. It is not only a player but also a provider that gives access to thousands of live TV channels and on-demand videos. You need to subscribe to the IPTV in order to access all the features available and its content. This IPTV is easy to set up on all streaming devices. Further, it offers 3 concurrent streams with its subscription plans. Hence, all IPTV users can give a try to TiviMate IPTV at least once.